Elsa Desirée

I haven't updated my photoblog for ages.I started my artist/model agency recently and too much time have been spent trying to get everything ready.Moved in to my new office in Sundbyberg as well as trying to meet up with people who want to be a part of ACE Artists International-ACE Model Management..ACE -for the Best!!!www.aceartists.se

Today ,I couldn't help myself..too long since my last photosession..so I gladly accepted the chance to photograph this beautiful,little girl..She is ten months old and so adorable my heart melted straight away.Her mum Marie brought her to my studio since I couldn't get away from the office.What I really wanted was to photograph her outside but this time we had to take the studio since I didn't have the time to leave the area.Unfortunately,I uploaded the pics in my office and then i erased the memorycard..so mum Marie will only get a sneak peak of one picture..I can't wait to get back to work so I can put some more pics up here..
Enjoy your weekend-the sun is shining here and I am at home..with my youngest who has tummy flu:(((..poor baby.



3 comments:

yasmine said...

grymma bilder dig skulle jag gärna fota med.
Ha en fin dag kram

yasmine said...

hej igen åh tack
just det nu såg jag din signatur vi har ju haft kontakt per mail om att få in dennis skickade storlekar, bilder och all info du bad om i mailen men inget har hänt.
Just nu gör han reklam för liberos nya blöjor dance collection. väntar på tv reklam.
men hör gärna av dig igen. kraaam

yasmine said...

åh oki.
Tur att det är återställt hittar dock inte vilken info du ville ha. hittade bara vårt första mail.
där du hade kollat sonen på statist.se

vilken info vill du ha till mailen?
vill du ha bilder också?
behöver snart nya bilder på sonen också, dom ändrar ju utseendet lite när dom växer så fort.

kram på dig.